- 2003-2012 Dodge track bar -
- Fits 2003-2012 Dodge Ram solid front axle trucks( including 2013 2500)
- Made from 1.5" OD .375" wall 1026 DOM
- Impact resistant triple layer powdercoating
- Grease fitting equipped frame bushing
- Heavy duty FK ROD ENDS 7/8" shank chromoly heim at axle
- NEW special hard 75D Durometer bushing, with stainless sleeve
- Provides much improved steering feel
- Improved suspension feel
- Adjustable length
- The ORIGINAL aftermarket 3rd gen trackbar, specifically brought to
market designed to kill DEATH WOBBLE.
- FREE SHIPPING IN THE 48 STATES!!!!
Being fine-tuned over the last 5 years, our trackbar makes a HUGE difference in steering and suspension feel. Add a lift, bigger tires,
or some performance suspension components, and it becomes one of the best handling improvements you can make. Feedback through the
wheel becomes almost nonexistent, and overall suspension and steering performance and safety is improved. Each bend is precisely placed
and designed to reduce flex, which is one of the biggest factors contributing to bad performance from other units. We use DOM tubing for its
resilient qualities(unlike Chromoly), being that some flex IS going to happen, with such a heavy vehicle weight. Contrary to what you may
think, any defection in the trackbar bushings reduces ride quality and safety, along with ADDING to road feedback. Being the first trackbar to
market for the 3rd gen Rams, specifically designed to combat Death Wobble and improve handling and safety, you know you will get the best
possible product. While Death Wobble can be a tough situation to combat, as the trackbar alone is not the only source, it is usually the
first place to start.
*OUR POWDERCOATING USED IS THE HIGHEST QUALITY YOU CAN GET! Each trackbar is sand blasted, Zinc Primer coated, then
heavily coated with Gloss Black color coat.
IMPORTANT!! MID 2007, SOME TRACKBARS CAME FROM FROM THE FACTORY WITH A 14MM BOLT AT THE FRAME, AND A 16MM BOLT
AT THE AXLE. IT IS HIGHLY SUGGESTED TO CHECK THE ACTUAL HOLE IN THE FRAME AS IT HAS BEEN REPORTED DODGE USED
THE 14MM BOLT IN A 16MM HOLE ON SOME TRUCKS. PLEASE CONTACT FOR MORE INFO IF NEEDED.
$339.99 FREE SHIPPING IN THE 48 STATES