HIGH CLEARANCE ACTIVE RATE SWAY BAR 2500 (2014-2022)
SKU: TF-FSWBK-13UHCRegular price $550.00
Our Active-Rate sway bar is a softer spring rate compared to the stock OEM unit, allowing the axle to move and articulate more independently, side to side.
This softer rate smooths out off-camber bumps, pot holes, curbs, etc.
- Fits stock height unmodified trucks, and also most other lifts up to 3" height
- Clears 37x12.5 tires on stock wheels, with no rub on the sway bar
- Compliment with Thuren High Clearance Radius Arms, to get full zero-rub turning radius with 37x12.5's and high positive-offset, tucked in, wheels
- Stainless steel frame bushing clamps and joint sleeves
- Uses no solid joints like Heim joints or solid bushings
- 6 grease zerk fittings used throughout the assembly. In this application, grease-able joints can become noisy early in the life-cycle
- Same proven JKS Poly orbital joints as used on all Thuren Sway Bar Links
- Not recommended if you have a much higher center of gravity, for example, a slide in camper. If you have heavy weight in the bed below the top rail, on the trailer hitch, or towing a heavy 5th wheel or gooseneck, there is no handling issue
- Heavy weight in the bed below the rail, or on the trailer hitch is not an issue with our sway bar
- NOTE: Straight aftermarket Swaybars may interfere with some add-on steering box braces. Email us a picture of your brace to verify fit