- READ THE BELOW NOTES BEFORE CHOOSING A CONTACT -
1) COVID-19 has put a strain on our supply chain, and with experiencing high sales volume, do not expect most orders to ship
quickly at this time. Be sure to check stock in advance if you are in a hurry, as noted IN-STOCK product may not be in-stock.
2) Alignment specs, Death Wobble, wheel and tire fitment, maintenance, products engineering, etc is all in the TECH section!
3) Do not do something like contact accounting, and ask what shocks are best. PLEASE use the best contact for the question.
4) You may ONLY text Chris or Andrew, and only if a TRUE emergency, or we can answer with a quick "yes or no" type answer.
5) Do not CC multiple contacts in one email. Email ONE best choice contact and we can internally forward if needed.
| General sales, what products fit my truck, shock selection questions, etc |
| Website checkout or paying issues, King 2.5 shock status, warranty, business owner contact |
| Accounting, bookkeeping, billing, HR, etc |
REGARDING DEALER APPLICATION
To be considered for dealer pricing, you must have a well established Off Road/4x4 suspension install shop, with good reviews, etc. If you feel you meet those qualifications, please email me ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) links to your website/reviews/Facebook/Instagram/etc, for me to assess your company. Online/drop-ship sales is not what we authorize new dealers for, as we sell direct on this website.