SKU: TF-ALIENS9413Regular price $2,050.00
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT BOLT SIZES AND MODEL YEARS!!!! If you have a 1998-2000 model year truck, it would be a good idea to check your actual trucks control arm bolt sizes, as we have seem them vary by truck production date. The 1994-1998 option will have 12mm bolts(the thread diameter not the bolt head wrench size) for the upper arms, and 14mm bolts for the lower. The 1999-2002 model option will be 14mm upper bolts, and 16mm lower bolts. If you order and receive the incorrect size arms, we are not responsible for return costs.
- The ultimate option for maximum performance!
- Our long arms allow the axle to move in a more vertical motion, greatly improving ride quality compared to the factory OEM short-arm design.
- Fit with ZERO lift up to 6" of lift.
- Optimum cycle path of the suspension, to reduce roll-steer while keeping a bit of anti-dive, and easing driveline vibration.
- Must be welded to frame, and OEM control arm mounts cut off/removed.
- Uses our new self-centering 17-4 hardened stainless orbital joint pivots with .PTMEG Poly joints. EASY and cheap to rebuild if/when needed!
- 0.00mm Offset wheels provide full turning radius with up to Toyo 37x13.5 MT tires. +18mm offset wheels will rub the paint a bit with 37x13.5 tire, but be tolerable.
- Arms come powdercoated and assembled, while the brackets are raw steel for welding.