2014+ 2500 REAR COIL KIT
IN STOCK !!!!!
Fits 2014+ Ram 2500, and 2014+ Power Wagon rear suspension
- Kit includes one pair of rear soft-ride coils, our HD extended swaybar link kit, and new E-brake cable guides. The new guides keep the E-brake cables from being over-stretched with the increased suspension travel, and to keep the cable from rubbing on remote reservoir shocks.
- 1" lift coils = 3/4"-1" lift on Quad-Cab trucks, and 1/2"-3/4" lift on Mega-Cabs. Little to no lift on the Power Wagon. About 1.5"+ lift on Regular-Cab trucks.
- 1/2" lowering coils = 1/2"-3/4" lowering on Quad Cab trucks, and 3/4"-1" lowering on Mega Cabs. About 1-1/4" lowering if you were to install on the Power Wagon, won't lower a Quad-Cab at all, and depending on trim may be 1/4" or so lift on a Regular-Cab.
- These coils provide about 30-40% more down travel than stock, which mandates longer sway bar end links. If the stock end links were used the sway bar would invert as the suspension droops.
- If not purchasing our shocks to work with these coils, please verify below specs to make sure your shocks will work. Even aftermarket shocks by application to fit the OEM suspension, or even a mild lift, will usually not work as they are much too short. Shocks for these rear coils must be 17.5" or less compressed, and 26.5"-28.5" length extended, mandatory. Reason being is even our 1/2" lowering coils are a full 3" longer than the OEM rear coils fully extended with no weight on them. Our 1" lift coils are 4.25" longer than the stock coils with no weight.
- If you tow over 8,000 lbs or load heavy traveling long distance often, have a slide in camper or the like, supplemental weight handling setup like airbags and Daystar cradles are suggested. If loading or towing moderate weight only rarely, or short distances, the rear end will sag a few inches but bags are not really needed.
- Swaybar links use the same high-end JKS link pivots as used in our other swaybar links/systems, 17-4 STAINLESS steel link bushing sleeves, and Grade 8 Black Phosphate hardware.
These coils are much softer than the OEM stiff coils, giving a feel more like a 1/2 ton truck, ride quality wise. They can also provide up to 13-14 inches of suspension travel!
Each 5160 alloy spring is fully CNC computer formed and tested, using the most high-tech manufacturing processes available
in the country. 100% made in the USA.
|Price View||Price Range|