2013+ FRONT COILS
IN STOCK !!!!!
SOLD AS A PAIR.
Our soft-rate coil springs are the perfect blend of a soft ride, high performance, and great control. Starting in 2013 on the radius arm platform, Ram decided to design the front coil spring mounts at an angle. This presents some issues with the coils design, as the coil has a very hard time standing straight without a massive bend in the coil, when loaded. This might be why the OEM coils are so stiff. Stiff coils will bend less. Regardless, with some tricky engineering we were able to combat the angled seats, and design a coil which stands very straight installed.
- Be sure you measure YOUR SPECIFIC TRUCK to find the lift height you like. Reference this video link here for more help. - CHOOSING LIFT HEIGHT -
- 100% made in the USA.
- If not purchasing our shocks to work with these coils, please contact us to make sure your shocks will function properly. Even aftermarket shocks by application for a leveling kit with stock coils, will not work properly, as they are much too short extended and the damping rates are way off.
- The 3500 Rams come 1/2" taller than the 2500 from the factory, which is the reason for the height difference.
- Each 5160 alloy spring is fully CNC computer formed and tested, using the most high-tech manufacturing processes.
- 26-30% softer than the ultra-stiff OEM coils, while designed to still use factory compression/bump travel. No bump drops needed.
- No radius arm drops required, being that these coils are designed around the OEM bump travel constraints.
- Proven Linear rate design, just like all of our other coils, to prevent inconsistent feel through the range of motion.
|Price View||Price Range|