2014-2022 Power Wagon Front Coils
SKU: 14ULRFC-1H2Regular price $360.00
Thuren Fabrication soft-rate coil springs are the perfect blend of a soft ride, high performance, and great control. Starting with the 2014 Power Wagon, Dodge decided to design the front coil spring mounts at an angle.
This presented major design problems, as the coil has a very hard time standing straight, without a massive bend in the coil when loaded. Regardless, with some tricky engineering we were able to combat the angled seats and design a coil which stands very straight when installed, especially when compared to the factory Power Wagon coils.
- Be sure you measure Your Specific Truck to find the lift height you would like.
- 6% stiffer than the OEM coils without loosing any travel.
- If not purchasing our shocks to work with these coils, please contact us to make sure your shocks will function properly. Even aftermarket shocks per application for a leveling kit with stock coils, will not work properly, as they are much too short at full extension and the damping rates are way off.
- Each 5160 alloy spring is fully CNC computer formed and tested using the most high-tech manufacturing processes.
- Designed to still use factory compression/bump travel. No bump drops needed.
- No radius arm drops required, these coils are designed around the OEM bump travel constraints.
- Proven Linear rate design, just like all of our other coils, to prevent inconsistent feel through the range of motion.