2013-2022 Dodge Ram Front Coils
SKU: RAFC25-13UPRegular price $360.00
Sold as a Pair
Our soft-rate coil springs are the perfect blend of a soft ride, high performance, and great control.
Starting in 2013 on the radius arm platform, Ram decided to design the front coil spring mounts at an angle. This presents some issues with the coils design, as the coil has a very hard time standing straight without a massive bend in the coil, when loaded.
This might be why the OEM coils are so stiff. Stiff coils will bend less. Regardless, with some tricky engineering we were able to combat the angled seats, and design a coil which stands very straight after install.
These front coils fit the normal 4WD 2500/3500 trucks, and also fit most 2014+ 2-Wheel Drive 2500/3500 trucks with the straight front axle.
2WD - We make a 2 Wheel Drive specific front Trackbar, the shocks needed for these coils will fit the 2 Wheel Drive also. It is a good idea to email us pictures of your 2 Wheel Drive suspension to verify fit, pre-purchase.
100% MADE IN THE USA
- If you're not purchasing our shocks with these coils, please contact us to make sure your preferred shocks will function properly. Even aftermarket shocks by application for a leveling kit with stock coils, will not work properly, as they are much too short extended and the damping rates are way off.
- The 3500 Rams are 1/2" taller than the 2500 from the factory, which is the reason for the height difference.
- Each 5160 alloy spring is fully CNC computer formed and tested, using the most high-tech manufacturing processes.
- 26-30% softer than the ultra-stiff OEM coils, while designed to still use factory compression/bump travel. Bump drops are not needed.
- Radius Arm drops are not required because these coils are designed around the OEM bump travel constraints.
- Proven Linear Rate design to prevent inconsistent feel throughout the range of motion.