2013+ 3500 14+ 2500/PW Fox 2.5 DSC Front
SKU: 884-26-018Regular price $1,790.00
Our Fox 2.5 Remote reservoir shocks offer great on road comfort, and at the same time can provide high end off-road performance! The DSC adjuster equipped remote reservoir provides additional damping and cooling, so we can slow down the rebound damping reducing bounce, while adding compression damping for added control off road at speed.
These are a great option for anything from low speed off-road, to aggressive off-road driving. The DSC adjuster provides a range of compression damping similar to our Stage 2 King 2.5 shocks when at full soft, and similar to Stage 4 when the adjusters are set to full stiff.
- Front and Rear shock package, for 2014+ Ram 2500 and Power Wagons.
- Package included front and rear shocks, with reservoir mounts.
- Front Shocks fit and function ONLY with Thuren brand Front Coils.
- In-house developed custom valving, to cover a vast array of driving conditions.
- DSC Adjusters providing High and Low speed Compression adjustment.
- Anodized Aluminum main body and reservoir are highly corrosion resistant.
- Induction Hardened bomb proof shafts.
- Stainless Steel front reservoir mounts.
- Machined Aluminum front reservoir mounts, instead of standard hose clamps.
- Stainless Steel E-brake cable guide included.
Note: If you decide to swap out your rear coils at a later date, from OEM to ours, or vice versa, you will have to buy new rear shocks also, so make sure you plan your build accordingly. Reason for this is that the rear shocks for our coils are quite a bit longer fully extended.
Consider adding Shock Boots to protect the shock shafts. With exposed shock shafts, regular Off-Road, and winter ice and snow conditions where they gravel and salt roads, can quickly ruin shocks. Mud and salt dried on the shafts, can penetrate the seals during use, and this is also not covered under warranty.
Shock Installation Instructions