FRONT TRACK BAR RAM 3500 (2003-2012)
SKU: TF-4LFTB-16MMRegular price $370.00
BE SURE TO READ THE IMPORTANT UPGRADE NOTES BELOW IF YOU HAVE A 2003-2008 MODEL YEAR TRUCK!!!
From 2003 to approximately 2007.5, these trucks used 14mm bolts on both ends. Around the middle of 2007, some trucks were coming with a 14mm bolt on the frame side, and a 16mm bolt on the axle side. If you have a 2007-2008 truck and you are unsure if you have mismatched hardware, you should purchase the 2008-2012 option, with hardware included, and plan to possibly drill out the mounting flange(s) to a bigger 5/8"(16mm) hole.
If you have a 2003-2007 truck, we highly recommend you upgrade your 14mm bolts to the bigger 16mm hardware. To do this, purchase the 2008-2012 model track bar with hardware, and drill your mounting flanges with a 5/8"(16mm) drill bit, so the bigger supplied bolts will fit. The 2005-2007 14mm hardware is very undersize for the weight of these trucks.
- First place to start if your vehicle has ANY strange handling traits.
- Made from 1.50"x3/8" wall 1026 DOM tube.
- Delrin machined frame side bushing.
- CNC machined form-threaded heim joint tube end.
- Bead blast textured, then highest quality Powdercoated.
- Adjustable length
- Grease fitting for frame bushing.
- Extreme duty FK Teflon lined rod end at axle side.
- DOES NOT FUNCTION WITH LARGER AFTERMARKET DIFF COVERS!!!!!
Our trackbar is designed to be VERY rigid, and often people will think that having a rigid track bar will give steering vibration and rattle. Regarding the track bar, this not true, being that the trackbar is the only steering support. If the support(trackbar) deflects, the truck will be allowed to basically steer itself as you encounter bumps/ruts/holes/etc. A rigid trackbar is the only way to be sure that inputs you make to the steering wheel, will actually get TO the wheels.