FRONT TRACK BAR POWER WAGON (2005-2013)
SKU: TF-4LFTB-16MMRegular price $370.00
BE SURE TO READ THE IMPORTANT UPGRADE NOTES BELOW IF YOU HAVE A 2005-2008 MODEL YEAR TRUCK!!!
2005 to approximately 2007.5 trucks used 14mm bolts(18mm socket head) on both ends. Around the middle of 2007 some trucks were coming with a 14mm bolt on one side, and a 16mm(21mm head) bolt on the other. If you have a 2007-2008 truck and you are unsure if you have mismatched hardware, you should purchase the above option with hardware(we send OEM nuts and bolts from the Ram dealer with this option) and plan to possibly drill out the mounting flange(s) to a 5/8"(16mm) hole. If you have a 2003-2007 truck, this is a good option also which will let you upgrade to the better hardware by drilling out the mounting flanges.
- First place to start if your vehicle has ANY strange handling traits.
- Made from 1.50"x3/8" wall 1026 DOM tube.
- Delrin machined frame side bushing.
- CNC machined form-threaded heim joint tube end.
- Bead blast textured, then highest quality Powdercoated.
- Adjustable length
- Grease fitting for frame bushing.
- Extreme duty FK Teflon lined rod end at axle side.
- DOES NOT FUNCTION WITH LARGER AFTERMARKET DIFF COVERS!!!!!
Our trackbar is designed to be VERY rigid, and often people will think that having a rigid track bar will give steering vibration and rattle. Regarding the track bar, this not true, being that the trackbar is the only steering support. If the support(trackbar) deflects, the truck will be allowed to basically steer itself as you encounter bumps/ruts/holes/etc. A rigid trackbar is the only way to be sure that inputs you make to the steering wheel, will actually get TO the wheels.