2013-2024 Dodge Ram 3500 Leaf Springs
SKU: TF-LFSP3500-13URegular price $1,400.00
Our 2013+ RAM 3500 leaf springs provide a massive improvement in ride quality in all aspects of the ride!
Huge improvement with small bump chatter, washboard road control, and reduction in axle wrap in soft terrain/sand/snow.
Moderate loaded weight lets you really use the travel, these leafs give much more usable wheel travel off road, all while still being able to tow fairly heavy even without airbags or extra weight handing add-on products.
If you look at the weight graphic image, you can see how these leafs are still progressive, but not such a light-switch ramp up like the OEM leafs. The last few inches of the travel are barely usable with the stock leafs.
The biggest improvement with these leafs is comparing the ride with 500 to 2000 pounds in the bed. It's like a whole new truck! With moderate weight, these leafs give the impression you increased your suspension travel about 80%.
- These leaf springs Do Not fit the 2013 and up OEM factory air-ride trucks.
- Provides about 1/2" lift over the stock rear leaf height.
- 2500lbs loaded in the bed only drops the rear height about 2.5", but being a progressive rate initially they also ride softer than OEM unloaded.
- Heat treated, shot peened, and manufactured from the highest quality materials available.
- Thick main leaf can handle heavy towing loads.
- Can provide a true 12" of active wheel travel, bolted into the stock shackle.
- Can provide a true 14" of active wheel travel, bolted into our long travel shackle.
- Uses OEM style torsional rubber bushings.
- Designed to mount using the factory OEM u-bolts.
- Moves rear axle back slightly to help 37" tires clear the fender better, under extreme use.
- Drastic reduction in axle drive chatter, or wheel hop, in soft terrain/sand/snow.
Note 1 - We ship these leaf springs via UPS ground. They are very heavy and awkward, so picking up at your local UPS hub might be something you want to do. Your driver will have a borderline impossible time getting them to your door if there is no help. Once you get a tracking number from us, call UPS and have them kept on hold at your local UPS hub, if you prefer.
Note 2 - Shipping cost for these leaf springs can be expensive, and the UPS quote system is not always accurate. If the delivered costs are more than charged at the time of purchase, we will email or call you to discuss options, and/or extra fee's due. This is VERY rare, but we must mention it.
Note 3 - These leaf springs only fit 2013+ 3500 trucks. The 2003-2012 Ram 3500 is a completely different frame.
Note 4 - The OEM u-bolts only work if you have a Single-rear-wheel truck, or a Dually that by chance does not have the upper overload leafs. If you have a Dually with the upper overloads, you need to get some U-bolts from the dealer for a SRW truck, or have a spring shop make some u-bolts for you, as the ones on your truck are too long.
Note 5 - These leaf springs do not fit trucks that came equipped with rear air bags/OEM air-ride, from the factory when new.
Quick note on leaf springs and travel measurements:
Often you will see claims of big travel numbers (18" to 22" travel) with leaf springs. Those numbers are very hard to attain when it comes to TRUE suspension travel.
Often you will see these big travel numbers measured when the truck is on a lift, and the weight of the axle assembly is pulling the leaf springs down. We do not measure travel with that technique, as when the vehicle is at speed, and the axle needs to drop into a big hole or the chassis lifts after a bump, gravity does not play a part in this type of suspension action.
When the leaf springs individually start to separate, on the chassis lift as the axle drops away from the body, this is where we stop measuring our claimed travel numbers.