1998.5-2002 Dodge Ram 2500 Active Rate Sway Bar
SKU: TF-FSWBK-9802Regular price $600.00
Our Swaybar is a softer rate than the stock unit, allowing the axle to move more independently side to side. This smooths out off camber bumps, pot holes, and even simply turning into a drive way.
- 1998.5-2002 Ram 3500 4x4
- 1998.5-2002 Ram 2500 4x4
- 1998.5-2002 Ram 1500 4x4
- Does not fit 1994 to early 1998 axles with the "Cobra style" axle mount.
- Uses no solid joints like Heim joints or solid bushings. In this application, Heims can become noisy very early in the life-cycle, with the Swaybar moving so much.
- 6 grease Zerk fittings used throughout the assembly.
- Same proven JKS Poly orbital joints as used in our other Swaybar links.
- Not recommended if you have a much higher center of gravity. For example, a slide in camper, or a heavy Roof Top Tent(RTT) equipped Overlanding build.
- Our Active Rate Sway Bar functions great with heavy Gooseneck and 5th wheel towing, heavy weight in the bed below the top rail, or heavy weight on the bumper receiver hitch.
- Sway bar
- Frame mounts
- End links
- Bar clamps
- and hardware