THUREN LONG TRAVEL LEAF SPRINGS RAM 3500 (2003-2009)
SKU: TF-LTLF1-0313Regular price $1,500.00
- Heat treated, shot peened, and manufactured from the highest quality materials available.
- Can supply true, clean, 18" of active suspension travel.
- Extended design uses shackle length and motion ratio to amplify wheel travel.
- Very soft spring rate and ride feel, more like a 1/2 ton truck.
- Designed to mount using the factory OEM u-bolts.
- High quality PTMEG Polyurethane bushings.
- Moves rear axle back slightly to help 37" tires clear the fender better.
- Almost completely eliminates axle drive chatter in soft terrain/sand.
SHACKLE IMPORTANT NOTE: These leaf springs are extended length, MANDATING Thuren Shackles are used, and the longest length position on our shackle MUST be utilized. The factory OEM shackles will not work and leaf spring damage will occur if the shackle is not installed properly!
If you tow/load heavy weight often, please consult with us prior to purchase to make sure these are the right leafs for you!
We ship these leaf springs via UPS ground. They are very heavy and awkward, so picking up at your local UPS hub might be something you want to do. If you prefer to do that, once you get a tracking number from us, call UPS and have them kept on hold at your local UPS hub, and you can pick up there.
Shipping cost for these leaf springs can be rather expensive, and the UPS quote system on this website is not always accurate. If the true shipping costs end up being more money than charged at the time of purchase, we will email or call you to discuss shipping options, and/or extra fee's due.