2014-2023 Power Wagon Fox 2.0 IFP Shocks
SKU: TF980-24-942Regular price $390.00
Our Fox 2.0 IFP shocks offer great on and off road comfort.
The aluminum body helps with cooling, so we can slow down the rebound damping reducing bounce, while fine tuning the compression damping for comfort.
These are a great option for anything from highway to lower moderate-speed off road driving, if you desire.
- The front shocks listed fit and function with Thuren Front Coils only!
- The rear shocks fit and function well with stock or aftermarket leafs on the 3500 with up to 2" rear lift.
- Aluminum main body is highly corrosion resistant.
- Custom developed valving to cover a vast array of driving conditions.
- Shafts are standard chrome steel
Consider adding Shock Boots to protect the shock shafts. With exposed shock shafts, regular Off-Road, and winter ice and snow conditions where they gravel and salt roads, can quickly ruin shocks. The gravel from other vehicles in front of you or from your front tires, bouncing around under your truck, can chip the shock shaft. This will cause the shocks to leak, and this is not covered under warranty. Mud and salt dried on the shafts, can penetrate the seals during use, and this is also not covered under warranty.
Note: If you install a 1.0" to 1.5" tall rear coil spacer with your OEM Power Wagon rear coils, these rear shocks will work great for you.
Without a rear coil spacer they are too long for the OEM Power Wagon rear coils. These shocks are also fine to use with any of our rear coils, with a 1" spacer.